Monday, July 23, 2007

Summer Time Blog Lag

Sorry I haven't been updating and providing more stuff for everyone to chew on over the last month or so, really it hasn't been intentional. I have been busting my ass in the backyard again.

But I really must say, we now have a nice large patio and gazebo that looks damn good. I will have to swipe a camera from somewhere and get a picture of it one of these days when it is not overcast and rainy here. Oh, I might wait until I get the five cubic yards of dirt out of my driveway and around the patio where it is supposed to be before I start taking pictures.

Needless to say, I have been a tad tired at the end of the day, and been starting the day after just enough coffee to get the crusties out of my eyes. Thus, the lag in the blog entries. But, that is all gonna change here shortly and I will be back in full force.

post signature

1 Comment:

SEO & SEM Expert Consultant said...

Ok no problem - I will wait for for your next post. If you can manage time the visit my SEO Expert blog - http://freelancer-seo-india.blogspot.com/